Our aim is to provide quality, affordable first aid training and rescue equipment to the community, with the result being that everybody has the confidence and equipment to save a life.
The Nationally Recognised Training programs we offer are issued through our own Recognised Training Organisation (RTO ID 40920). This means that our certificates are valid nationally and also guarantees an excellent standard. We not only maintain course standards and use the latest training materials, but we also ensure prompt delivery of your certificate. Our instructors are highly qualified and undergo continual professional development to keep their training skills updated. Enquire today about becoming a first aid trainer and we can provide the career path for you.
Nationally Accredited First Aid Courses
- First Aid (HLTAID003 Provide First Aid) Formerly named “Senior First Aid”
- CPR (HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Low Voltage Rescue LVR (UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel)
- Oxygen Delivery (HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation)
- Child Care and Educational Setting (HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting) Includes Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
- Remote Area First Aid (HLTAID005 Provide First Aid in Remote Settings) Includes Injection Training
- Advanced First Aid (HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid)
All life saving training is GST exempt. No GST will be charged and displayed prices are what you pay. Please note if any of the above course codes do not match your work place requirements, please contact us for a solution.
Do you have a Unique Student Identifier?
From 1 January 2015 all students enrolling in nationally recognised training are required to provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number.
Getting a USI is an easy two-step process and should only take a few minutes of your time, so get organised now!
- Create your USI (click here)
- Log onto your USI account, and grant First Aid Academy access to view and update your information.
Your First Aid certificates will be emailed to you within two working days* after the course completion. If you require a hard copy to be physically mailed to you, an administration fee may apply. Where a correct email has been provided we make every effort to keep you informed of when you need to update your certification before it expires, ensuring you or your staff stay up-to-date.
*Please be advised that certificates can only be issued when a USI has been provided.
“Bring a Mate” or Group Discounts
If you have a friend, family member, work colleague or staff member who requires first aid training, we offer a discount on training prices. Discounts will be displayed during the booking process. If you are a bigger group or require training onsite, we are more than happy to discuss costs.
Once you have enrolled in your course, it’s time to check your first aid kit is fully stocked and everything is still valid. Don’t have the time? Just bring your first aid kit along on the day of your training and we will inspect it for free, and re-stock at a 10% discount. By the time you complete your training, you will be confident that your first aid knowledge and equipment are both up-to-date! Any equipment purchased during the courses will attract a discount. Please ask your trainer for more information.
For questions, course schedules, equipment prices, course information or group bookings call us on 07 4040 2050 and speak to our friendly staff who can put together a customised course and quote.