Course Refund Policy
First Aid Academy has a fair and equitable Refund Policy in place containing guidelines guaranteeing the refund of fees to course Participants under reasonable circumstances. The management guarantees First Aid Academy’s sound financial position and safeguards Client / Participant fees until used for training / assessment.
- Registration may be cancelled up to Five (5) working days prior to commencement of course with Participants either transferring to another course or receiving a full refund.
- If no cancellation notice is received, or cancellation is made with less than 5 day’s notice, no refund will be issued.
- Registration cancelled less than 5 working days but 48hrs prior to commencement of a course will be able to move to another available date.
- You may substitute another Participant at any time prior to course commencement date should the nominated person be unable to attend. Notification to the Academy Manager of such changes is imperative.
- First Aid Academy reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course to an alternative date. All registered Participants affected by such changes will receive a full refund or be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available course program.
- No refunds will be made after the commencement of the course unless the Participant can provide a medical certificate or show extreme personal hardship. In this case, Transfer to another date may be possible at the discretion of First Aid Academy management.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products that you purchased from First Aid Academy, you can return it within 14 days of the original purchase date. You must have a valid receipt dated within 14 days or less from the original purchase date. We are happy to exchange products: The customer is responsible for paying any difference in value between the exchanged products. Any difference owed by First Aid Academy will be issued in the form of a Store Credit. (see store credit)
Cash refunds will only be given with a valid receipt showing the original form of payment for purchase as cash.
Credit Card Refunds
All credit card purchases will be refunded back to the original credit card that products or training courses were purchased on. In the event there is no receipt showing credit card used or credit card is not available, First Aid Academy will issue a Store Credit.
Store credits can be issued for use at First Aid Academy, and can be used for any of our products including training courses.