First Aid Academy conducts training for groups, either at your business venue or at our Cairns training facility.
At First Aid Academy our trainers can travel nationwide. Our trainers often travel from Cairns to the Tablelands, South to Mission Beach, and North to Mossman, to West Coast of QLD, and up to Cape York and the Torres Strait Islands.
Whether you are in a remote location, or local and in need of in-house training, our professional, fun trainers are travel savvy, they are accustomed to flying, driving, ferrying and four wheel driving, to reach your location. Our trainers would love to visit your part of the world to share their first aid expertise with you and your staff.
Advantages of Group First Aid Training
- Training conducted in your work environment means staff are better prepared for the unexpected in your workplace
- Staff experience realistic scenarios tailored to your specific workplace environment and procedures
- Staff learn to work together as a team, to perform effectively in a situation (it is proven that team building exercises build stronger working relationships)
- Flexibility of training programs, which can be split into shorter training sessions as required or tailored to suit staffing schedules
- Maintain currency of staff first aid, and records of certifications
- Better understand your staff’s abilities (getting to know which staff members take the lead in a situation will help with selecting the right staff member to be appointed First Aid /Safety Officer)
Fees for group courses conducted within the public calendar in our Cairns facility will incur a discounted rate. Training in your workplace within the Cairns CBD (min. 8 pax) will have no additional fee on top of normal rates. For locations outside the Cairns region, we will quote upon application.
Please let us know if you are interested, so that we may discuss your training requirements, check availability and issue a quote.