First Aid Academy conducts training for groups, either onsite at your location or in our Cairns training facility.
Advantages of Group First Aid Training
- Be better prepared for the unexpected in your workplace
- Experience realistic scenarios tailored to your specific workplace environment and procedures
- Learn to work together as a team to perform effectively in a situation (it is proven that team building exercises build stronger working relationships)
- Access flexible programs, which can be split into shorter training sessions as required or tailored to suit staffing schedules
- Easily maintain your records and currency of staff first aid certificates
- Get to know your staff (knowing which members take the lead in a situation will help with selecting the right staff member to be appointed Safety Officer)
First Aid Academy sends its trainers nationwide. We often travel from Cairns to the Tablelands, South to Mission Beach, and North to Mossman, Cape York and the Torres Strait Islands. Our professional, fun trainers are travel savvy and would love to visit your part of the world to share their first aid expertise with you and your staff. They are accustomed to flying, driving, ferrying and 4W driving, so will find a way to reach your location. Whether you are in a remote location, or local and in need of in-house training, First Aid Academy staff are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you are supplied the highest quality first aid instruction.
Fees for group courses conducted within the public calendar in our Cairns facility will incur a discounted rate. Training in your workplace within the Cairns CBD (min. 8 pax) will have no additional fee on top of normal rates. For locations outside the Cairns region, we will quote upon application.
Please let us know if you are interested, so that we may discuss your training requirements, check availability and issue a quote.