(note: This rating automatically includes HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation – there is no need to book separately)
In this course you will learn knowledge and skills required to provide a First Aid response to a casualty whether they are injured or ill until Medical Aid arrives. This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
Under the Workplace Health & Safety Legislation this is the minimum qualification for a first aider within a workplace; club or community group where there is a duty of care.
- Understand legal, workplace and community considerations
- Scene assessment & management
- Casualty assessment
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation for Adult, Child & Infant
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AEDs)
- Management of an unconscious breathing casualty
- Choking & Airway Obstruction
- Injuries, Illnesses and Envenomation
- Convey incident details to emergency services
Course Calendar and Booking Form – Innisfail
Click on a suitable date below to book and enrol into your course.Click here to book