Provide an emergency first aid response in education and care setting HLTAID004.
A Child Care First Aid course for anybody that would like to learn how to provide care “in an education setting” or for anybody that needs to have a Child Care First Aid Certificate at work. This new program replaces the First Aid and Asthma and Anaphylaxis courses that used to be completed separately. This course (3 yearly update) is done as a stand alone course. It includes a study manual to keep, a keyring face shield and a nationally recognized certificate. For dates and locations see our calendar or call. Group inquiries welcome. Can be done in our class rooms or onsite.
All training material provided
First Aid Manual and Key-Ring Face Barrier
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
RECOMMENDED RECERTIFICATION PERIOD
Under the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines, it is recommended that those trained in CPR (HLTAID001) refresh their skills every 12 months, in order for the units of competencies in this course to remain current. It is recommended recertification be undertaken every 3 years for the complete unit (HLTAID004).
First Aid for Child Care
$175 $160 (“Bring a Mate” or group rates apply)
- Childcare First Aid - 12/05/2018 - All Day
- Childcare First Aid - 09/06/2018 - All Day
- Childcare First Aid - 14/07/2018 - All Day
- Childcare First Aid - 11/08/2018 - All Day
- Childcare First Aid - 08/09/2018 - All Day
- Childcare First Aid - 13/10/2018 - All Day
- Childcare First Aid - 10/11/2018 - All Day
- Childcare First Aid - 08/12/2018 - All Day